Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Zero Waste Dish Soap Set - Hand Brush Kit
Free US Shipping
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Giving Back: A percentage of our sales is donated to the Nature Conservancy.
Helping someone with their zero waste journey or looking to start your own? This set is a wonderful everyday gift for friends and families who are switching to a low waste lifestyle, or someone that enjoys cooking and cleaning.
*all handles are made of bamboo, resistant to cracking and mold build-up.
brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
to replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
use pillars to pinch the metal piece
pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight.
- Sisal & palm fiber & bamboo handle: sisal is a natural fiber from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibers. Sisal and bamboo resistant to bacteria, mildew, and oil
- Ergonomic design: easy to hold with a string to hang dry
- Kitchen essentials: handy for handwashing light grease or for a quick rinse before machine wash
- Brush pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
- To replace the Sisal Dish Brush head, please be as gentle as possible to be safe:
- Use pillars to pinch the metal piece
- Pull the brush head and the brush handle in opposite sides slowly to remove the old brush head
- Slide on a new brush head until the metal piece back to its original position to hold it tight.
- Rinse with water after each use and air dry with the bristle facing down
- Clean bristles (as needed) with vinegar to kill bacteria
- Avoid soaking in water to prevent cracks
- Avoid placing in dishwasher
- Place away from high heat or flames note: oil brush handle to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water
- Repurpose the brush for shoe cleaning, general house cleaning, gardening, etc.
- Check the city's waste management info before disposal. if unsure, always consider composting in the backyard over throwing into the garbage