Our amazing blankets are back! And Pipa Blue is made with love for you!
Striking the perfect balance between softness and substance with its beautifully easy going style. Pipa Blue is remarkably soft, ethically crafted in Turkey from 50% recycled cotton, and is bordered by hand-knotted tassels on 2 sides.
A few of its most outstanding features:
· Versatility: Ideal for every season, everywhere. It is breathable enough for summertime and doesn’t overheat during the winter. And it matches with everything!
· Perfect for both indoors and outdoor activities. This beauty is double-sided! so you can place it on your bed, throw it over your couch, or even bring it along on your next picnic or beach day... Made to share and bring joy!
· Ultra absorbent and dries in no time.
· High quality sustainable cotton... Hold up for years to come!
· Handcrafted in Turkey from 50% recycled cotton
This simple yet timeless blanket has a natural, cream cotton base woven in an understated and modern fishbone pattern.
Handcrafted in Turkey from 50% recycled cotton.
Machine wash cold on gentle cycle.
Cold is the best washing temperature to prevent shrinkage and stretching.
Cooler water temperatures will also help prevent fading of bright or darker colors.
They dry super fast so… no tumble dry needed.