Bread Warmer & Basket - Lovebirds Round
- Free US Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Giving Back: A percentage of our sales is donated to the Nature Conservancy.
Unlock the aroma of warm bread in your very own kitchen with our Lovebirds Round Bread Warmer & Basket. Our beautiful terracotta plate features two lovebirds that are hand-engraved and uniquely fit into a round basket made from sustainably grown seagrass. This eco-friendly yet stylish bread warmer harnesses the natural insulating properties of its materials, delivering the perfect warm bread experience. It's an ideal gift for those that appreciate the aroma of freshly-baked bread at home.
Every Lovebirds Round bread warmer is handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh. It's made with eco-friendly materials which are sustainably sourced and ethically produced. On top of that, the Lovebirds Round bread warmer is not just a functional kitchen tool to keep your bread warm. It's also a stylish piece of home décor that will elevate any kitchen with its timeless design.
So give your loaf a warm hug with this Lovebirds Round Bread Warmer & Basket! Get yours today and start your weekend off with delicious aromas of freshly-baked bread!
HOW TO USE
- Put terracotta bread warmer in a preheated oven at 350F for 5-10 minutes or microwave on high for 2-4 minutes.
- Put the hot warmer on a cloth napkin or towel in a basket.
- Place bread in the basket, cover it with a cloth and serve. Cover your bread warmer with a cloth to protect it from oil staining.
- Stays warm for 40 minutes. Have nice warm bread at every meal.
Dimensions & More Details
- (Bread Warmer) 0.5"tall x 9”round
- (Basket) 3.25"tall x 11"round
- (Bread Warmer) 100% Terra Cotta
- (Basket) 100% Seagrass and Jute wool
Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
Bread warmer: Wipe stone clean with a damp cloth. Dry well. Not dishwasher safe.
Basket: Dust or vacuum your basket on a regular basis, wiping with a damp cloth if necessary. Do not rub stains or spills from your basket, as this may spread the stain and loosen the natural fibers.
Whitewash can be removed with pressure water, or by hand.
Do not put the basket in the oven.
Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.